The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University in the September 2018 or February 2019.
The University of Suffolk is a public university in Suffolk, England, which was known as University Campus Suffolk until 2016 when it was awarded University status and renamed. The University operates at five sites with its central hub in Ipswich.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: University will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate: £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught: £1,000
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Students must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk for September 2018 or February 2019 entry
- Students must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- Students must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Students must apply for the International Scholarship
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship you will be required to complete a short application form which will be made available nearer to the start date of your course.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 15, 2017.