Goldsmiths College, University of London is pleased to offer scholarships to undertake full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, international foundation certificate and graduate diploma. International students are eligible to apply.
The aim of the Goldsmiths International Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Goldsmiths, University of London is a public research university specializing in the Arts, Design, Humanities and Social Sciences. It is a constituent college within the University of London.
Applicants must have 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the written element and no individual element lower than 6.0).
Course Level: Scholarships are available to prospective international students studying for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, International Foundation Certificate and Graduate Diploma.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships provides a £2,500 fee waiver for first year of study.
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply applicants must have received and accepted their offer of a place on a full-time taught programme starting in September 2016. The following levels of study are eligible to apply:
- International Foundation Certificate
- Graduate Diploma
- Applicants must be regarded as International for fee purposes and be self-financing their studies.
- Please note that students who have already started their course are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Goldsmith financial award.
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the written element and no individual element lower than 6.0).
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. As part of the application, applicants will need to complete a 250 word supporting statement including:
- Reasons why they should be awarded the scholarship, demonstrating a mixture of academic merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity be it creative or sporting
- A description of the positive contributions they will bring to the course and wider institution
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 19th June 2016.