Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA offers several undergraduate scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year for international students. All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships.
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Students are eligible for this one-time award if they:
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enroll at IUPUI in the fall term
- Submit a housing application by April 1 (international students should apply for housing by March 15)Value of ScholarshipIUPUI’s international student scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $27,000 per year. Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
Fall (August–December): November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration, March 1 for other merit scholarships
Spring (January–May): October 1
- Important Notes:
- Apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration if you plan to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term.
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.