2015 UCL Denys Holland Scholarship For International Undergraduate Students Of Any Country
Application Deadline: Friday, 10 July 2015 at 5pm.
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
Applicants should be:
- holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study in any department;
- in financial hardship, and be able to demonstrate that without the scholarship they would be unable to study at UCL;
- preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies;
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial hardship, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per annum and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees. Any remainder is paid to the scholar as a maintenance stipend.
- The scholarship is for one year in the first instance, but will be renewed subject to satisfactory progress, for up to a total of three years.
- The scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
- Applicants must provide UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number for applications to be considered valid. If an application is received after this deadline it will not be deemed eligible and cannot be considered.
- Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email to: [email protected]
For More Information: